All users with an AJ by Gympass subscription (Cool, Fit, Dynamic, Active) can enjoy AJ by Gympass Channels. Remember that if you access an online class you will have already made use of your daily check-in. You will not be able to use your pass again that same day, but you will have to wait for the next one.
With prior booking
- To check-in, access the “Channels” section from our app or website. The different channels will appear in order of emission of the classes
- You can also find the online classes in the "Classes" section on the web or in the activity calendar in the app, in the second icon on the bottom bar. Select the filters you want to apply and choose the class of a channel that has the "Live" option available.
- Once you have chosen the class you want, click on the "+" symbol to make the booking.
- When the class is about to start, click on "Check-in" to request access. Next, you will see the confirmation of the request. Accept it to enjoy the session.
Without prior booking
- If the option "Book this class" does not appear in the "Live Classes" section, within the profile of the selected center, you can click on "Check-in" directly.
- If you enter from the "Classes" section on the web or from the activity calendar in the app, if the "+" symbol does not appear, you can also click directly on "Check-in" to view the class online live.